The Patagonia Hi-Loft Down Hoody Jacket for men
As a warmer version of Patagonia's classic Down Sweater, the Hi-Loft Down Hoody delivers exceptional comfort and warmth with a 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell. But that's by far not everything this jacket has to offer. Check out the long list of features!
1% for the planet
Since 1985, Patagonia has pledged 1% of sales to the preservation and restoration of the natural environment. 1% for the Planet is an alliance of businesses that understand the necessity of protecting the natural environment. They understand that profit and loss are directly linked to its health, and are concerned with the social and environmental impacts of industry.
Especificaciones del material:
100 % recycled Polyester
- 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Warm, hi-loft quilting with 100% traceable duck down (600-fill-power duck down)
- Full-length center-front zipper with hooded zip-through collar
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- One internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Low-profile cuffs sit soft on the arm and keep the sleeves secure
- Drop-tail hem with adjustable drawcord for maximum weather protection
- Gusseted underarms for increased range of motion
- Hip length
Patagonia Hi-Loft Down Hoody Chaqueta 396700